1. Deposit – A non-refundable deposit 30% of the total amount, plus completed booking form in respect of each application is required at the time of booking. The person signing the booking form shall be deemed to accept the conditions on behalf of himself and other persons named on the form. The deposit is accepted as the first instalment of the fare, after confirmation of the booking by La Source (the company) and is only refunded if the booking is not accepted by the company.
2. Balance – Payment must be made in full 8 weeks prior to departure. In the case of bookings made within 8 weeks of departure, full payment is due at the time of booking. If the company has not received the balance by the specified dates it reserves the right to cancel the booking without refund of the deposit.
3. Prices – Holiday prices set out on the price list may be subject to surcharge if exchange rates alter significantly.
4. Cancellation – Cancellations must be made in writing or by a confirmed (by La Source) email and will be effective from the date the company receives the cancellation. The following cancellation charges will apply :-
56+ days non-refundable booking deposit
29-26 days 50% of invoice total
15-28 days 75% of invoice total
0-14 days full invoice value (ie no refund)
5. The Company
a) It is unlikely the company will have to make any change to your holiday arrangements or itineraries. However, we must reserve the right to do so if necessary.
b) No liability is accepted for injury, damage, loss, accident, inconvenience, delay, consequential loss, loss of amenity, loss of expense which may be occasioned through acts or defaults of any persons engaged in carrying out the arrangements of the holiday, or otherwise in connection therewith, save such a loss as caused by the negligence or the breach of contract of the company or it’s employees.
c) The company cannot be held responsible for weather conditions such as avalanches, mud slips, lack of snow etc, which may affect clients skiing. However, in case of resort closed due to lack of snow, the company will offer transport to one of the nearby resorts if open, or range of other facilities. Cost of transport and activities to be borne by client.
6. Website – Information on the company website is correct to the best of the company’s knowledge and belief.
7. Prices – All our prices for our self-catered properties are based on the sole occupancy of the apartment/chalet. Should the numbers of the group exceed the number of beds in the apartment/chalet then a supplement will be charged.
8. Local tourist tax, electricity, water, linen, towels and end of stay cleaning are charged separately unless stated they are included.
9. Special Requests – If you have any special requests please indicate these on the booking form and we will try to ensure these are complied with.
9. We will require a security deposit upon arrival for our self-catered properties (not required for our catered chalets). This will be 250 euros for an apartment and 400 euros for a chalet. For Chalet Pierra 1500 euros payable with the invoice. Your cheque will not be cashed/credit card not charged unless there is damage and/or you have not left the apartment in a reasonably clean condition. We will inform you within one week of departure if there are any charges, we will only charge if absolutely necessary. Please note that if the deposit does not fully cover the damage you will still be liable to cover the full costs.
10. Some cleaning is included in the price of the accommodation. However, we would ask that you please leave the kitchen, fridge, bathroom, toilet clean and remove all your rubbish. If your accommodation is unreasonably dirty then a sum will be deducted from your refundable deposit.
11. Complaints – In the event of any dissatisfaction with the accommodation or service provided by the company, the matter must be reported immediately to the manager and we will endeavour to rectify the problem whilst you are still in residence.
12. The conditions are subject to English Law and the English Courts shall have sole jurisdiction.