PEDESTRIAN PASS PRICES 2018-2019
Walkers Pass : 38 euros for 6 or 7 days (5 lifts giving access to some lovely walks and mountain restaurants)
Chairlift Pierres Blanches & Montchavin : 6.50€ each
Telecabine des Coches : 3€
Telecabine du Lac Noir : 8€
Telebufette des Coches : free
Lifts down are free.
Free bus between Montchavin & Les Coches
Vanoise Express to Vallandry : 13.00 euros return for a pedestrian (for a full days trip you can take the Vanoise Express across and then a bus to the Vanoise National Park for a walk or cross country skiing).
Walkers : There are several walking routes for which we have map cards.
- walk around a small lake at Pierra Blanche where there is a mountain restaurant.
- At the top of the Montchavin chair there is a walk and a mountain restaurant called Le Sauget.
- At the top of the Lac Noir Gondola there is a lovely circuit in the trees and 3 mountain restaurants plus a walk back down the Les Coches.
- walk through the trees from Montchavin village either along the flat'ish or up hill to Les Coches.
- beautiful walk from the top of Les Coches to a mountain village (take a picnic)
- Walk from mountain called the Silver Mines
- Walk to Les Bauche and a beautiful mountain restaurant
- Walk to the Vanoise Express, take the lift across to Vallandry and there are a few walks there too.
- Day trip : walk to Vanoise Express, take Vanoise Express and then a bus to the Vanoise National Park (2 restaurants) and a beautiful walk
Snow Shoe Walks - please click on this link for more details on the walks : http://www.ski-lasource.com/gallery-view/winter-walks/11. Guided walks available.
Well Being Centre : pool, jacuzzi, sauna, massage suite
Massage-me : in-house massages
Yoga: Tuesday evening 17.30 - 18.45 for 10 euros