Chantelouve, 1 bedroom ski apartment, Le Boulier, Les Coches, Montchavin-La Plagne, Paradiski - Sleeps from 2 to 4
Chantelouve, 1 bedroom ski apartment, Le Boulier, Les Coches, Montchavin-La Plagne, Paradiski Info
The 1 bedroom apartment consists of:
- main living area with:
- fully equipped kitchen with combination oven (full fan oven with grill and microwave), dishwasher, hob, toaster, kettle, coffee machine and mugs!
- lounge with double sofa bed, good size cupbaord, balcony
- dining area
- 1 separate twin bedroom with good size cupboard and extra cupboard in the hall way
- 1 bathroom with shower attachment and wash hand basin
- separate wc
The apartment has a flat screen TV with English channels and an IPOD docking station. There will also be a few books and games available.
Free wifi (enough for emails).
Just a short note to thank you and Kristin for all your help with our first family ski holiday. We had a really great time, and the girl’s had fantastic ski lessons.
Your advice, knowledge of the area and attention to detail made our holiday go very smoothly indeed.
We can’t wait to come back and hope to meet you all again.
Phyllis (Feb 2014)
LA RESIDENCE LE BOULIER, Les Coches Info
LA RESIDENCE LE BOULIER, Les Coches Key Features
- Luxury apartments
- 10 apartments : 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms
- 20m/50m from the piste and lifts
- Free wifi
- 500m from the village
- free shuttle bus to both villages
- Personal heated ski locker
- Free parking in the road
- 200m from the chairlift and ski school
- 30m to the nearest lift
- 30m to the piste to Montchavin
- satellite uk and french tv
- flat screen tv
- full length bath
- stunning views of the valley and Mont Blanc
- lift access
- Discounted lift passes available
- Lessons organised
- Discounted Ski Hire available
For information on the skiing please see : http://www.ski-lasource.com/the-village-ski-area
La Residence Le Boulier apartment building is in Les Coches, 10 minutes walk to the village, ski-in/ski-out, 30m to the nearest drag lift, 200m to the telecabin and lesson meeting points.
The Alpine chalet style residence has lift access. Access to slopes via 1st Floor (Floor B).
La Residence Le Boulier is situated in the mountain village of Les Coches which has a friendly welcoming ambiance. The apartments are in a tranquil setting only a 10 minute walk by road to the village centre. There is a free bus link from the apartments to/from the village to around 10pm and during the day there is a free telecabin link from just above the apartments to/from the village (up to 7pm on certain evenings). If you fancy exploring Montchavin then there is a telecabin link and also the free bus. The local supermarket will deliver your shopping for free to your apartment and they also offer a delivery every morning for bread, croissants etc.
La Residence Le Boulier is a traditional Savoyard style apartment building which is virtually ski-in ski-out, just below the Les Coches pistes and only 30m from the piste to Montchavin. Not only that, the ski school meeting points are just up from the apartment where there is also a free beginner area and the ice rink.
The building comprises of 5 levels with only 3-5 apartments on each level. This Alpine chalet style building was renovated to a high standard. These apartments are spacious, comfortable and very well equipped. There is lift access. There is free parking in front of the residence in the road (not dedicated). Each apartment has a private ski locker with heated boot warmers for toasty toes.
These apartments are just a short walk to the village with it selection of small friendly shops such as a super market, bakers, butchers and cheese shop. You will also find a tourist office, friendly restaurants and bars. Ski hire delivered and collected.
There are stunning views from the balconies of the Tarentaise Valley and Mont Blanc especially as the sun sets and the peaks turn a gorgeous pink.
These luxury apartments are privately owned, individually furnished and equipped to the highest standards. Please note that all our apartments are non-smoking and pet free.
On arrival at the apartment you will be given an envelope with a map of the villages, piste maps, your pre-ordered lift passes and pre-booked lesson information. There is also a folder with resort information.
These apartments are all privately owned and we ask you to respect the accommodation during your stay.
Practical Information :
Arrivals : after 16.00
Departures : before 10.00
Bed linen and towels provided if required (change on request for 7 euros per set)
End of stay cleaning : we ask you to please respect the apartment and not leave it too horrible, remove any rubbish and wipe down the surfaces and the fridge a little.
Satellite TV : free of charge (French & English)
Free wifi (enough for emails)
Loan of high chairs and cots for under 2’s (subject to availability).
Hair dryer in apartment
Board games in apartment
Books in apartment
Mid stay cleaning on request (payable)
Good idea to bring a tea towel
Strictly no smoking allowed except on the balconies
Bakery Service : fresh French bread, croissants and pain a chocolate delivered to the boot room at around 7.45 every morning (payable)
Food Starter Pack : if you are going to arrive after 20.00 with no time for shopping on route then you can pre-order a Starter Pack which will be delivered into your apartment for your arrival. Please note that most restaurants stop serving after 20.30 except for La Table du Tarin.
Launderette in the village
Covered parking by the Tourist Office (max height 1.80m) available for around 50 euros per week.
There is free parking in front of the residence in the road (not dedicated).
Pets : sorry pets not allowed
When entering the apartment please check the inventory & cleaning. Report any problems immediately. No later complaint will be accepted.
Security Deposit €200 : normally your credit card details are taken when you arrive and covers for any breakage or lack of cleaning
Access to the pistes for Le Boulier :
1) From Floor B : ski out on a red run to Montchavin where there is a fast chairlift
2) Walk 50m to the corner just above and take the easy drag lift to blue runs – or continue 50m round the next bend to the beginner areas and the ski school meeting points
3) Walk 50m to the corner below, though a small car park and onto a blue run to Les Coches village where there is a fast chairlift
Skiing back : head for the drag lift called Le Sauget, just below the drag lift follow path to the left and you will end back at Floor B.
Lat 45.554340 : long 6.733879
- Lovely apartment
- 35 square metres
- Ski-in ski-out
- 30m from the piste and lifts
- 200m from the ski school meeting point
- Free wifi (enough for emails)
- Free satellite (French and English channels)
- Personal ski locker with heated boot warmers
- Tranquil setting
- Balcony with fabulous views
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Combination oven (full fan oven with grill and microwave)
- Free parking
Ski La Source offer their properties Saturday's to Saturday's, please click a saturday for a cost, if you require more than one week please submit a booking for a quote
Please find below the prices for this property, if you are interested in a date not listed please contact us for a quote
' Chantelouve, 1 bedroom ski apartment, Le Boulier, Les Coches, Montchavin-La Plagne, Paradiski ' is located at Latitude:45.554340, Longitude:6.733878
See what our guests say about Chantelouve, 1 bedroom ski apartment, Le Boulier, Les Coches, Montchavin-La Plagne, Paradiski
- This was the third time we have stopped in Le Boulier and the second time in La Chantelouve. There are a lot of touches that make the apartment feel like home from home, such as a well equiped kitchen, plenty of DVDs, games and books. I noticed the shower had been upgraded this year and there is always plenty of hot water. The skiing is excellent for any level and the nearness to the Vanoise Express means you can easily ski both ski areas Les Arcs and La Plagne in a day. The village is quiet but there are still enough bars and restaurants. I can not speak highly enough about Hannah and Christian who look after the apartments, nothing whether big or small seems to be too but trouble for them. We will definitely be visiting again. - Mark , Staying at Chantelouve, 1 bedroom ski apartment, Le Boulier, Les Coches, Montchavin-La Plagne, Paradiski