Askas, 2 Bedroom Ski Apartment, Le Boulier, Les Coches, Montchavin-La Plagne, Paradiski - Sleeps from 4 to 6
Askas, 2 Bedroom Ski Apartment, Le Boulier, Les Coches, Montchavin-La Plagne, Paradiski Info
The 2 bedroom ski apartment consists of :
- spacious main living area with :
- fully equipped kitchen with semi combi microwave oven, dishwasher, hob, toaster, kettle, coffee machine and mugs!
- lounge with pull out twin sofa bed, drawers and good size cupboard, terrace
- dining area
- 1 double bedroom with large cupboard and terrace
- 1 bunk bedroom
- 1 bathroom with wash hand basin
- 1 shower room with wash hand basin
- separate wc
- 2 terraces
The apartment has flat screen TV with English channels, DVD player and hifi so don’t forget to bring your favourite music and films with you. There will also be a few books available so if you wish to borrow or swop please do.
Free wifi (enough for emails)
We are now back home after our ski break.
It was lovely to be back in Les Coches which I think is a beautiful village. Our friends were very impressed on their first visit.
Thank you for attending to all the small detail which made our holiday very special. Chris and I had sung the praises of Les Coches and skiing in general; to our friends, so we felt a little bit of pressure that they would enjoy themselves.
We need not have worried. From the first moments of our arrival, everything went like clockwork thanks to you. The taxi driver was waiting for us, and she is probably the best driver I have ever experienced.
Then Hannah was waiting for us at the apartment with our lift passes, and continued to be there whenever we needed her. Lovely girl. The ski equipment arrived on cue, and (best of all) the bread arrived every morning. Like I said above; small detail, but very helpful.
The consequence was that we were all able to forget about arranging things and put our energies into relaxation and enjoyment, and that we did.
It was a sad moment when the taxi turned up (bang on time of course) to take us back to the station; our friends declared the holiday a huge success and were still talking about it when we arrived home.
Travelling by Eurostar is absolutely the best way to get to Les Coches. I can thoroughly recommend it; and also very worthwhile upgrading to Standard premier class. For the small additional cost, it is very good value for money.
Should we ever return, I will not even think about using anyone other than La- Source. You were brilliant.
Keith and Chris (Feb 2015)
LA RESIDENCE LE BOULIER, Les Coches Info
LA RESIDENCE LE BOULIER, Les Coches Key Features
- Luxury apartments
- 10 apartments : 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms
- 20m/50m from the piste and lifts
- Free wifi
- 500m from the village
- free shuttle bus to both villages
- Personal heated ski locker
- Free parking in the road
- 200m from the chairlift and ski school
- 30m to the nearest lift
- 30m to the piste to Montchavin
- satellite uk and french tv
- flat screen tv
- full length bath
- stunning views of the valley and Mont Blanc
- lift access
- Discounted lift passes available
- Lessons organised
- Discounted Ski Hire available
For information on the skiing please see : http://www.ski-lasource.com/the-village-ski-area
La Residence Le Boulier apartment building is in Les Coches, 10 minutes walk to the village, ski-in/ski-out, 30m to the nearest drag lift, 200m to the telecabin and lesson meeting points.
The Alpine chalet style residence has lift access. Access to slopes via 1st Floor (Floor B).
La Residence Le Boulier is situated in the mountain village of Les Coches which has a friendly welcoming ambiance. The apartments are in a tranquil setting only a 10 minute walk by road to the village centre. There is a free bus link from the apartments to/from the village to around 10pm and during the day there is a free telecabin link from just above the apartments to/from the village (up to 7pm on certain evenings). If you fancy exploring Montchavin then there is a telecabin link and also the free bus. The local supermarket will deliver your shopping for free to your apartment and they also offer a delivery every morning for bread, croissants etc.
La Residence Le Boulier is a traditional Savoyard style apartment building which is virtually ski-in ski-out, just below the Les Coches pistes and only 30m from the piste to Montchavin. Not only that, the ski school meeting points are just up from the apartment where there is also a free beginner area and the ice rink.
The building comprises of 5 levels with only 3-5 apartments on each level. This Alpine chalet style building was renovated to a high standard. These apartments are spacious, comfortable and very well equipped. There is lift access. There is free parking in front of the residence in the road (not dedicated). Each apartment has a private ski locker with heated boot warmers for toasty toes.
These apartments are just a short walk to the village with it selection of small friendly shops such as a super market, bakers, butchers and cheese shop. You will also find a tourist office, friendly restaurants and bars. Ski hire delivered and collected.
There are stunning views from the balconies of the Tarentaise Valley and Mont Blanc especially as the sun sets and the peaks turn a gorgeous pink.
These luxury apartments are privately owned, individually furnished and equipped to the highest standards. Please note that all our apartments are non-smoking and pet free.
On arrival at the apartment you will be given an envelope with a map of the villages, piste maps, your pre-ordered lift passes and pre-booked lesson information. There is also a folder with resort information.
These apartments are all privately owned and we ask you to respect the accommodation during your stay.
Practical Information :
Arrivals : after 16.00
Departures : before 10.00
Bed linen and towels provided if required (change on request for 7 euros per set)
End of stay cleaning : we ask you to please respect the apartment and not leave it too horrible, remove any rubbish and wipe down the surfaces and the fridge a little.
Satellite TV : free of charge (French & English)
Free wifi (enough for emails)
Loan of high chairs and cots for under 2’s (subject to availability).
Hair dryer in apartment
Board games in apartment
Books in apartment
Mid stay cleaning on request (payable)
Good idea to bring a tea towel
Strictly no smoking allowed except on the balconies
Bakery Service : fresh French bread, croissants and pain a chocolate delivered to the boot room at around 7.45 every morning (payable)
Food Starter Pack : if you are going to arrive after 20.00 with no time for shopping on route then you can pre-order a Starter Pack which will be delivered into your apartment for your arrival. Please note that most restaurants stop serving after 20.30 except for La Table du Tarin.
Launderette in the village
Covered parking by the Tourist Office (max height 1.80m) available for around 50 euros per week.
There is free parking in front of the residence in the road (not dedicated).
Pets : sorry pets not allowed
When entering the apartment please check the inventory & cleaning. Report any problems immediately. No later complaint will be accepted.
Security Deposit €200 : normally your credit card details are taken when you arrive and covers for any breakage or lack of cleaning
Access to the pistes for Le Boulier :
1) From Floor B : ski out on a red run to Montchavin where there is a fast chairlift
2) Walk 50m to the corner just above and take the easy drag lift to blue runs – or continue 50m round the next bend to the beginner areas and the ski school meeting points
3) Walk 50m to the corner below, though a small car park and onto a blue run to Les Coches village where there is a fast chairlift
Skiing back : head for the drag lift called Le Sauget, just below the drag lift follow path to the left and you will end back at Floor B.
Lat 45.554340 : long 6.733879
- Luxury apartment
- 55 square metres
- Ski-in ski-out
- 30m from the piste and lifts
- 200m from the ski school meeting point
- Free wifi (enough for emails)
- Free satellite (French and English channels)
- Personal ski locker with heated boot warmers
- Tranquil setting
- 2 terraces with fabulous views
- Fully equipped
- Free parking
Ski La Source offer their properties Saturday's to Saturday's, please click a saturday for a cost, if you require more than one week please submit a booking for a quote
Please find below the prices for this property, if you are interested in a date not listed please contact us for a quote
' Askas, 2 Bedroom Ski Apartment, Le Boulier, Les Coches, Montchavin-La Plagne, Paradiski ' is located at Latitude:45.554340, Longitude:6.733879
See what our guests say about Askas, 2 Bedroom Ski Apartment, Le Boulier, Les Coches, Montchavin-La Plagne, Paradiski
- Hi Linda, I wanted to thank you and the team for a fantastic holiday, and in particular Hannah who did a great job looking after us all. We have all had a great time during the last week. We had such a good time that we would like to book our place for next year when you are ready.There will be 4 of us and would like to book Le Boulier again if available. Thanks and regards, Mark. - Mark W , Staying at Askas, 2 Bedroom Ski Apartment, Le Boulier, Les Coches, Montchavin-La Plagne, Paradiski
- We have recently returned from a fantastic week in Les Coches with Ski La Source. Hannah and Kristian were brilliant - from booking accommodation, sorting lift passes and ski school, and answering my many emails and questions! Les Coches is a gorgeous buzzy little village in a fantastic location with great bars and restaurants. ESF ski school instructors were great, and Hannah and Kristian were always on hand to help out / answer queries when needed. Hannah even collected our daughter from ski school whilst we were stuck at the bottom of the Arpette Chair lift - so thank you! I can thoroughly recommend Ski La Source and Les Coches for a perfect family ski holiday. We are coming again next year!!! Thank you - Sophie Stubbings , Staying at Askas, 2 Bedroom Ski Apartment, Le Boulier, Les Coches, Montchavin-La Plagne, Paradiski